Now that the school year is back in full swing, you may have noticed that your computer may need a little upgrading to help it keep up with the demands you’ll be putting on it.
So whether you’re maxing out the RAM to help you do more things at once, adding more storage to hold all those files and reports, or are just making sure you’ve got a good backup of your final thesis, you may find just what you’re looking for in our monthly Garage Sale, and the money you save means you can have something besides ramen noodles for a change.
Let’s see what kinds of things we can find this month:
- Apple Genuine MacBook/MacBook Pro MagSafe Adapters from $19.99
- Memory — 1GB from $5.50, 2GB $7.50, 4GB $20.00
- 3.5″ Hard Drives from $35; 500GB $37; 2TB $65.00; 3.0TB 7200RPM $129
- 2.5″ Notebook Hard Drives starting from $36.50, 1.0TB for $92.50
- External Drive Enclosures — USB 3.0, USB 2.0, FireWire 400, FireWire 800, and/or eSATA; 2.5″/3.5″/RAID — from $12.75
- …and much more!
Of course, you don’t need to be going back to school to enjoy these great deals, but you do need to act quickly – items are “first come, first served” and of varying limited quantities. Quantities are limited to that which is on hand and items automatically count down and ‘disappear’ as sold out. Sorry… no rain checks.