Last year we observed Customer Service Week with the theme of “Commitment You Can Count On.” This year, Other World Computing, Inc. plans to continue this tradition by celebrating this week once again but with the new theme of “Be The One.”
We are challenging our team to “Be The One” to make a difference in the lives of the people we touch each day. Be the one to share a smile, be the one to show you care, be the one to spread joy, be the one to listen deeply, be the one that customers turn to, be the one to practice patience, be the one to lead the way, be the one to see things through, and be the one to offer help!
As in previous years, we are planning an exciting week of recognition and celebration for our entire staff:
- Breakfast will be served for all on Monday and will include bagels, cookies, danishes, muffins and juice.
- A surprise lunch treat will be handed out on Tuesday for the entire staff.
- On another day, donuts for all!
- On yet another day, Churros for all!
- A rootin’-tootin’ Texas barbeque/chili cook-off and pot luck on Wednesday.
- Moreover, the customer service team will be provided with opportunities to win fabulous prizes by playing various games during the week.
- Additionally, trivia will be asked daily to allow the team to win wild and crazy fun stuff.
- Lastly, pizza for all on Friday!
While that may seem like a bunch of fun-and-games and tasty treats, there’s a little more to it, too. These events also serve as enjoyable daily reminders of why we do what we do and renew our focus on “being the one.”
At OWC, we strongly believe that our customers and the way that we support them differentiates us from the competition. We are proud to say that customer satisfaction, support and care are pivotal to our success. So, in that respect, everyone at OWC works in some form of “customer service”—from the staff on the phones, emails, and live chats who help with orders and support; to the folks in our warehouse who make sure the product is built and shipped in a timely fashion; to the Development and Marketing teams who help create and promote the products people want; all the way to the leadership and example set by Larry, our Founder and CEO, who places the customer at the top of our organization chart.
We call that commitment to our customers the “OWC Difference”.
So, when calling, e-mailing, or live-chatting us from October 1 through October 5, please don’t forget to wish your OWC representative a happy Customer Service Week!
We’re doing it all for you, our valued customer!