It’s getting to be that time, where thoughts drift to goblins, ghouls, and the occasional vampire. It’s a time full of pumpkins, caramel apples, and those horrible peanut butter candies wrapped in orange and black waxed paper that had equal chances of cracking a tooth or pulling out a filling, depending on how old it was.
Well, we’ve got a bowl full of treats in this month’s Garage Sale, with no tricks in sight. Honestly, it’s like finding that house that’s giving away the full-size candy bars. So while we go rummaging around for that bag of fun-size peanut butter cups, take a look at these sweet deals we’ve scared up for you this month:
- Memory galore! 4GB from $12.75
- 2.5″ hard drives & SSDs up to 750GB starting from $33.00
- 3.5” hard drive specials – up to 3.0TB starting from $54.00
- Selection of external drive enclosure options starting from $9.99
- SATA/eSATA PCIe & Express34 Controller cards
- Keyboards and mice from $10.00 – including hard to find Apple models!
- Complete Mac systems from $549
- iPad 2 in nearly all flavors – Get ‘em now before they disappear!
- …and much more.
As always, items are “first come, first served” and of varying limited quantities, so you’ll want to act quickly. Quantities are limited to that which is on hand and items automatically count down and ‘disappear’ as sold out. Sorry… no rain checks.