Spring is near, and as always, it brings change. Changing of clocks, changing of the weather from a polar vortex to a slightly-less-polarish vortex (at least here at OWC headquarters in Woodstock, Ill.) But one thing never changes: OWC’s great Garage Sale deals. And this month’s crop is no exception, boasting hundreds of new items!
Here are just a few of the highlights of what we are clearing out during our early spring cleaning this month:
- SSDs up to 1.0TB from $39 including 120GB from $79
- Selection of Thunderbolt Drives, Enclosures, Docks, Cables, & More
- Large selection of Memory modules/kits up to 16GB for Macs
- The $0.99 USB 3.0 SATA 3.5” Enclosure w/Cable & Power Supply is Back!
- Selection of Drive Enclosures – Over 61 different listings from $0.75!
- Over 30 Notebook 2.5” Drives up to 1.5TB from $19.50; 1TB from $48.75
- Over 30 Desktop/Tower 3.5” Drives up to 4.0TB from $37.50; 2TB from $69
- Cases, Stands, More for iPad, iPad Air & mini, up to 61% off
- Cases, Stands, and More for iPhone 4/4S/5/5S up to 61% off
- Video Cables, Adapters, USB Video, to Video Cards from $7.50!
- Data Doublers, Trays, 2.5” Adapters, Mounting Kits, More from $2.50
- And much, much more! Article Continues…
Other World Computing announced today the increased versatility of Independent Mode in its multi-interface, four-bay professional-grade Mercury Elite Pro Qx2 RAID storage product for enterprise, professional and prosumer users.
The Mercury Elite Pro Qx2 has been enhanced with the addition of Independent Mode to the user selectable options of Hardware RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Span. In Independent Mode, each drive mounts as an individual volume. With the flexibility of multiple drive modes and high-speed USB 3.0, FireWire 800 and eSATA interfaces, the Mercury Elite Pro Qx2 offers the discerning user the ideal combination of speed, capacity, and redundancy to handle demanding applications.
The Mercury Elite Pro Qx2 features four hot-swappable bays, multiple interface support, and up to 16TB of available storage capacity. It is engineered specifically for applications such as backup, audio/video, photography, data management, and data-intensive processes. Article Continues…
NewerTech announced today its new NuGuard KX protective case for Samsung’s Galaxy S4 smartphone. The NuGuard KX is a remarkably thin, exceptionally lightweight, and highly durable case that combines protection with style and uninhibited functionality. NewerTech’s latest KX model is available for $29 in Blue and Black. Both feature a black Edge Guard face frame and a full replacement Lifetime Warranty.
Extreme Protection Without Bulk
Leveraging the features that have made NewerTech’s award-winning NuGuard KX case for the iPhone and iPad so popular, the NuGuard KX case for Galaxy S4 has a slim, one-piece design that fits the Galaxy S4 like a glove but can be installed in seconds and easily uninstalled for access to the S4’s removable rear cover.
Protection That Doesn’t Compromise Convenience
The NuGuard KX for Samsung Galaxy S4 features a tough, comfort-grip outer shell bonded to a soft core of advanced, made-in-the-USA X-orbing gel. This unique gel provides the ultimate in protection against accidental drops, dings, and impacts by absorbing and distributing the kinetic energy that occurs with these mishaps. With the distinctive cross-hatch texture design on KX’s back side, Galaxy S4 users will have a better grip on their phones, yet unlike some texturized cases, the KX-encased phones slide easily into and out of a pocket.