1.1 Logo UsageCurrently, the logo is to be represented in black, white or grey. Download our white logo:
EPS | PNG Download our black logo:
EPS | PNG Download our grey logo:
EPS | PNG
- Never assign a new color to the logo or alter it’s transparency.
- Always make certain there is enough contrast between the logo and background color.
- If placed on photography, ensure there’s enough contrast.
1.2 Clear SpaceIf using the Rocket Yard logo with other graphic elements, make sure to maintain a padding that equals the size of the "D" within the name.
- Be aware of sizes falling below the noted dimensions as tagline readability becomes problematic.
- Logo should always have plenty of space surrounding it.
- In general – the more space, the better.
1.3 Minimum SizeSize minimums are specified to ensure legibility in various media. Larger minimum sizes may be necessary for other media such as video and film, or products that require specialized manufacturing, such as embroidered apparel. Minimum Size: 2.25" | 160px Minimum Size: 2.25" | 160px
1.4 Icon UsageIf just using the logo for a social media icon or other usage, please review the approved styling that must be adhered to below.
- The logo may be used without text, as an icon when necessary.
- Usage may include avatars, profile pictures within blogs, forums, etc.
- If using a standalone icon, it should be used in square, rounded square or circle format and remain upright.
- Never add-to, remove, or create design elements around the icon.