Everybody loves the Newer Technology Power2U AC/USB Wall Outlet.
Ever since it was introduced last year, the Power2U has won a number of awards and seals of approval. From home-improvement sites to tech blogs and everywhere in between, this clever marriage of a standard two-outlet wall socket and a 2-port USB charger into one UL-listed package is revered as being unbelievably useful and easy-to-install – something you’re sure to want in your own homes.
This just may be your lucky day, as MommyBlogExpert is holding a giveaway contest for a Power2U of your very own.
There are a number of ways to enter, but before you do, you need to leave a message on the main contest page. Once you’ve done that, you can earn yourself extra entries by liking, following or subscribing to a number of different MommyBlogExpert and/or Newer Technology social portals. See the contest page for full details.
Even if you don’t win, you can still get a Power2U from OWC. At prices starting at $12 after OWC instant rebate (compared to the regular price of $24.99), you can get one for all your rooms that could use a reduction in cable clutter.
But it wouldn’t hurt to try for a free one, either.
Everybody loves a chance to win something; if they didn’t, Wheel of Fortune would be little more than a spelling test followed by a look through a Sears catalog. Once you add prizes, though, things get much more interesting – and that’s where the folks at TweakTown come in.
You see, they’re giving away one a 240GB Mercury Electra 6G Solid State Drive to one lucky winner, and two other winners will get a Newer Technology GripStand/GripBase Bundle for iPad and another bundle for iPad 2 owners. Of course, with such great prizes at stake, there are a few minor things you’ll have to do to enter:
- Become a fan of OWC’s Facebook page (i.e., “Like” us).
- Post “I want to win some OWC goodies at TweakTown thanks to Other World Computing!” on the contest thread.
- Report that you’ve performed the first two steps by posting on the forum page on TweakTown’s site.
Pretty simple, huh?
Contest entry runs from today until December 10, 2011. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.
Check out TweakTown’s contest page for full details.
Well… it’s not exactly free. You see, there’s a minor catch to it; you have to win.
OWC and Real World Labs are offering a giveaway where one lucky winner gets a high-speed 240GB OWC Mercury EXTREME Pro 6G SSD.
Entering the contest is pretty simple.
- Join/Like the official Other World Computing Facebook page.
- Join/Like the official Real World Labs Facebook page .
- Comment under the “Real World Labs and Other World Computing Joint Contest” post on the RWL FaceBook Page.
Then, you sit back and wait.
The contest is open to EVERYONE, regardless of where you live, it will run up to the 15th of November and the winning person is required to post a picture of the product once he/she receives it (for validation purposes, of course).
Our friends over at The SSD Review are currently holding a contest to win the fastest and most reliable Solid State Drive on the market today: the OWC 240GB Mercury Electra 6G SSD.
To be eligible, one must be (or become) an active and contributing member in the SSD Review forums between August 15th and August 29th, 2011. To claim the prize you must be 16 years of age or over and be able to answer a skill testing question. Full details can be found at The SSD Review.
We’ve gone on and on about how our SandForce processor based OWC Mercury Extreme™ Pro SSDs have seem to be universally held in high regard by reviewers, including the likes of the folks over at The SSD Review who, as you may guess by the name, specialize in SSD performance.
In fact, they loved our OWC Mercury Extreme Pro SSD so much that they’ve decided to offer one up as the grand prize in a giveaway they’re holding. Entry into the contest is free, but there are a few caveats (you knew there was going to be some…) that you’ll have to keep mind of:
- You need to be a member of The SSD Review site.
- In order to be eligible for the drawing, one must register on The SSD Review and become an active member in the forum community between now and February 15, 2011.
- Members will not be eligible if they haven’t posted to the site previously or at least once within the contest eligibility period.
- To win the contest, the selected site member must correctly answer a skill testing question only when informed that he/she has won and the question is presented in an e-mail.
That’s not too bad, right? Head over to The SSD Review, register, and start contributing your SSD knowledge, and you’ll be eligible to win.
Of course, if you don’t wind up being the lucky winner, you’ll still be able to buy your own right here at OWC!