Tuesday, April 15th, 2014 | Author: OWC Tim
OWC Radio returns with an all-new 2.0 version! Tim Robertson hosts the episode with a brief explanation about the new show and it’s history, the 30th anniversary of the Mac, and a fun interview with Steve Sande from TUAW.com.
Please send feedback to email@example.com. We are looking to share stories of your first Mac on the show, so please send us an email, tell us what your first Mac was, and why you purchased it!
• RSS Feed for your podcast app
Every year, people go through the same routine during spring-cleaning: Empty the house of all of the stuff they accumulated during the winter … and then fill up the garage with all of the stuff they accumulated during the winter.
Our “garage” is also full this spring, but luckily for our readers, a full OWC garage only means more great deals to be passed along!
Here are just a few of the great deals we have in storage for our April Garage Sale:
- Over 60 Air, Retina, 2.5”, 3.5” HDD & SSD Enclosures from $0.65
- Video Cables-Adapters from $9.75 and Mac Pro Video Cards from $89!
- Great Selection of Memory Modules & Matched Set Kits up to 32GB
- SSDs 120GB to 480GB that will make your Mac Fast from $69!
- Thunderbolt Cables, Docks, Enclosures, SSD Externals & More
- Plug & Play Desktop Drives 1TB to 8TB starting from $59.50!
- Cases, Stands, More for iPad, iPad Air & mini, up to 61% off
- Cases, Stands, and More for iPhone 4/4S/5/5S up to 61% off
- Data Doublers, Trays, 2.5 Adapters, Mount Kits, More from $2.50
- Selection of 2.5” Drives 5400RPM, 7200RPM, Hybrid up to 1.0TB!
- Over 20 3.5” Drives up to 640GB to 4TB from $37.50; 2TB from $69
- Nice Keyboard, Mouse, TrackPad Selection at nice prices Article Continues…
While in town for the annual South By Southwest festival recently, Jeffrey Powers of Geekazine.com dropped in on Other World Computing’s Austin office.
Powers got a tour of OWC’s downtown facility and a got a first-hand look at the efficient new solar panel array on the building’s rooftop.
He also had a chance to talk about tech, upgrading previous generation Macs, and customer support among other things with OWC Founder and CEO Larry O’Connor.
Check out after the jump for a video of Powers’ interview with OWC Larry: Article Continues…
Wednesday, February 19th, 2014 | Author: OWC Jarrod
As always, we’re hard at work on new exciting products here at Other World Computing. You can check out some our recent releases right here on the OWC Blog.
But it’s not only our newly released products that are turning heads lately. Some of our other existing products have been getting attention as well. See what some of the reviewers and customers have had to say recently about OWC gear.
OWC Solid State Drives
Our line of solid state drives have been winning awards for years for their performance and reliability. But OWC SSDs are still getting rave reviews directly from our customers. Article Continues…
Other World Computing has announced that it has expanded its line of Thunderbolt interface storage products with the addition of the OWC ThunderBay IV four-bay external high-performance drive.
High-Performance Four-Bay Design
The ThunderBay IV, available in capacities up to 16TB of total storage, adds tremendous storage capacity and throughput to any Mac or PC with a Thunderbolt port. Applications such as A/V post-production, photography, music, graphics, data management, and even Time Machine backups are enhanced with access to data at sustained data rates of up to 887MB/s read, 884MB/s write.
Flexible for Individual Storage Needs
The ThunderBay IV supports independent drive access of up to four installed drives, is fully RAID ready, and is ideal for RAID 0, 1, and 5 configurations. Even combinations of RAID, individual drive(s) or multiple RAID sets are possible with OWC ThunderBay IV. Article Continues…