The 2012 Election season may be over and done with, but you’ve still got one more vote to cast. Every year, OWC enters the “Meet Me At CES” video contest, wherein exhibitors submit fun and creative videos to entice attendees to visit their booth, the public votes on the best ones, and a winner is featured on the main CES website.
Voting is quite simple. Just go to the contest Web site, find the OWC video from the list of entries (they seem to be alphabetical right now, but they have been randomized in the past, so make sure you find us), watch the video, and click on the Vote button.
Of course, there are a number of rules you should be aware of.
- You have to be registered to the contest Web site in order to cast a vote. (You don’t need to have a video submitted, just a registration.)
- Voting will start at 12:00:01 AM EST on November 9, 2012 and end at 11:59:59 PM EST on November 30, 2012.
- Unlike last year, there is a limit of one (1) vote per valid registration, per video, per day.
We’ve always counted on our loyal fan base to support us in these sorts of contests in the past, and you always come through for us. So get out there and Vote OWC! Article Continues…
About this time last year, we asked you to vote for our submission in the “Meet Me at CES” video contest. Well, it’s that time again, and though the name has changed slightly (now it’s “Visit Me at CES”) the premise is the same: We need your votes.
Fortunately, helping us out is really easy to do:
- Go to the CES video contest page.
- Find OWC’s video – they appear to be listed randomly, so you may have to search a little.
- Click the vote button (you may have to register and/or log in first).
You can vote once a day, so – in the grand tradition of Illinois Politics - vote early and vote often. With your help, OWC will be featured on the front page of the CES web page for the month leading up to the expo.
Oh, and since the embedded video on the contest page is quite small, here’s a larger version for you to enjoy. Article Continues…