If you recall, last year we introduced our readers to Customer Service Week.
This year, Other World Computing, Inc. plans to celebrate once again!
Our theme this year is “Commitment you can count on.”
As always, we are planning an exciting week of recognition and celebration for our entire staff.
- Breakfast will be served for all on Monday and will include bagels, cookies, danishes, muffins and juice.
- A surprise treat will be handed out on Tuesday.
- On another day, donuts and cupcakes for all!
- The customer service team will be provided with opportunities for representatives to win fabulous prizes by playing poker during the week. A card is received for each good deed or above and beyond moment. Best hands win!
- Additionally, a trivia day will also allow the team to win fun stuff.
At OWC, we believe that our customers and the way that we support them differentiates us from the competition. We are proud to say that customer satisfaction, support and care are pivotal to our success. So, in that respect, everyone at OWC works in some form of “customer service:” from the staff on the phones, emails, and live chats who help with orders and support; to the folks in our warehouse who make sure the product is built and shipped in a timely fashion; to the Development and Marketing teams who help create and promote the products people want; all the way to the leadership and example set by Larry, our founder and CEO, who places the customer at the top of our organization chart.
So, in closing, when calling, e-mailing, or live-chatting from October 3 through October 7, please don’t forget to wish your OWC representative a happy Customer Service Week. We’re doing it for you!