Newer Technology, Inc. announced today the availability of its new premium-quality 30-Pin Dock Connector to USB 2.0 cables in four sizes: 3″, 12″, 36″, and 72″. The fully Apple®-certified cables utilize the power and convenience of USB 2.0 for charging and syncing an iPod, iPhone, and iPad via a standard 30-pin Dock Connector. Also new and offering up to triple the length of any USB to Dock cable is the Newer Technology USB Extension Cable which features an on/off switch to provide charging without syncing functionality.
Four Sizes of Charging/Syncing Convenience
- 3″ 30 Pin Dock Connector to USB 2.0 Cable: With a petite 3″ length, it’s ideal for travelers requiring minimal bulk. $9.95 MSRP
- 12″ 30 Pin Dock Connector to USB 2.0 Cable: With a modest 12″ length, it’s ideal for desktop users seeking to keep their workspace clutter free. $11.95 MSRP
- 36″ 30 Pin Dock Connector to USB 2.0 Cable: With a generous 36″ length, it offers flexibility in desktop placement and iOS device usage. $14.95 MSRP
- 72″ 30 Pin Dock Connector to USB 2.0 Cable: With an extended 72″ length, it offers long distance reach so an iOS device user can relax and work in a favorite chair while charging the device from a remotely located USB wall charger. $19.95 MSRP
Charge from Remote Distance Plus Eliminate Undesired Syncing
The Newer Technology USB Extension Cable enables iOS device users to add up to triple the length of an existing USB to Dock Connector cable for long distance charging and syncing. This cable also adds the functionality of a “charge only” switch so users can charge their iPod, iPhone, or iPad without having to sync the device via iTunes. It can even be used to charge friends’and family members’ iOS devices without fear of accidentally syncing with a different iTunes® account and erasing their music library.
- 1 Meter USB Extension Cable: Adds over 39″ length to an existing USB to Dock Connector cable $14.99 MSRP
- 2 Meter USB Extension Cable: Adds over 78″ length to an existing USB to Dock Connector cable $19.99 MSRP