Newer Technology, Inc. announced today the NuStand™ mini XL riser. The solid, single-piece acrylic riser safely elevates a display over a Mac mini or levels the height of a smaller, secondary monitor connected to a 27″ iMac.
Save Space While Elevating Display Over mini
The NuStand mini XL’s 3.5″ clearance raises a LCD (up to 30″) or CRT (up to 22″) over a Mac mini to an ergonomically proper viewing height. Its open-design offers easy access to all ports and if applicable, the mini’s optical drive slot.
Great For iMac Too
Although the NuStand mini XL is designed for the Mac mini, it offers a display solution for 27″ iMac owners wanting to use a smaller, secondary monitor. In addition to leveling the height between displays, the NuStand mini XL also provides the ideal location for an Apple Wireless Keyboard, an external hard drive solution, and other low-profile devices.
NuStand mini XL Features
- Enables placement of Mac mini with Airport Extreme or Time Capsule, Apple’s Wireless Keyboard and other low-profile devices below a monitor or all-in-one computer like the iMac.
- Raises display to an ergonomic viewing height
- Saves valuable desktop space
- Solid, single-piece acrylic construction
- No ports or cooling vents are obstructed
- No Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signal loss
The Newer Technology NuStand mini XL is available immediately for $49.95 MSRP from NewerTech’s exclusive distributor, Other World Computing (OWC®), and through the retail channel. For more information on the NuStand mini XL and reseller inquiries, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products/nustandxl.php. For more information on NewerTech’s complete line of accessories and upgrades for Macs, PCs, and iOS devices, visit: http://www.newertech.com/products.