Newer Technology, Inc. today announced the NuGuard Universal Tablet Rack, a Plug and Play ‘BYOD’ (Bring Your Own Device) storage and charging solution for technologically savvy classroom, office, retail, health care, and other multiple brand tablet computer user environments. Designed to accommodate nearly any tablet PC including Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, and Asus Transformer models, the NuGuard Rack allows tablets even in thick, protective cases to slide easily into one of eight bays to store and charge.
Easy to Use for All Ages
Tablet computer users of all ages will find the NuGuard Universal Tablet Rack easy and convenient to use. Simply slide a tablet into one of the eight bays and connect to a device compatible USB charging cable. The NuGuard Rack comes with eight pre-installed Apple Certified Dock Connector cables so iPad users can immediately charge. Embedded channels on the side of the unit enable easy changing of the cables as well as protection against cable bending, pinching, or accidental removal and/or tangling.
Works with Any Protective Case
By providing ample room for popular cases like the Apple Smart Case, as well as impact-resistant “armored” cases like the Gumdrop Drop Tech and Griffin Survivor, the NuGuard Rack can hold tablet PCs up to 10″ D x 8″ W x 1.5″ H in size.
Store Multiple iPads Securely in a Minimal Footprint
The NuGuard Universal Tablet Rack’s small footprint makes it easy to set up on a desktop, shelving unit or any other horizontal surface. Constructed from 100 percent recycled plastic, the unit is highly durable while non-skid rubber feet make sure it stays put. For added stability, pre-drilled anchor points enable the NuGuard Rack to be securely mounted to a flat horizontal surface or to additional NuGuard Racks when stacked with included anchoring hardware. To prevent unauthorized tablet use or theft, an optional stainless steel security bar and boron-carbide four-dial combination/keyed padlock are available.
NuGuard Universal Tablet Rack Features
- Allows up to eight tablet computes to be stored and charged simultaneously
- Can hold tablets in protective cases up to 10″ D x 8″ W x 1.5″ H in size
- Space-saving, stackable design allows multiple tablets to be stored and charged in the same footprint
- Integrated wire management protects USB charging cables from damage, accidental removal, and/or tangling
- Come with eight pre-installed Apple Certified Dock Connectors for use with iPads
- Non-skid feet provide stability, and pre-drilled anchor points make it easy to affix to a table or desk
- Optional stainless steel security bar and boron-carbide, four-dial combination/keyed padlock protects tablets from unauthorized use and theft
- Designed and made in the USA from 100 percent recycled plastic
“A similar predecessor product, the GripStand Station, has been a big hit in education, business, and medical settings which use iPad tablets exclusively,” said Grant Dahlke, Brand Manager, Newer Technology, Inc. “By offering this universal compatibility model, multiple brand tablet user environments can also enjoy the protective benefits, user conveniences, and purchase value this desktop rack design offers.”