Every Year for the first full week in October, we here at OWC celebrate customer service. That isn’t to say we don’t take customer service seriously every day, but this week we will take some extra time for food, fun and recognition! For this year’s theme, we are encouraging all of Team OWC to “Say Yes! to Excellence.”
As always, we have an exciting week of celebration planned for the entire OWC staff:
- Breakfast will be served for all on Monday and will include bagels, cookies, danishes, muffins and juice.
- A surprise lunch will be served on Tuesday.
- On Wednesday, there will be a potluck lunch with a best soup contest and Bozo Buckets for those who participate.
- Churros will be served on Thursday.
- Friday will be pizza day!
- There will also be themes for each day of the week and other fun events throughout!
Customer Service Week was officially recognized as a national event by Congress in 1992 and is celebrated annually during the first full week of October. This international event is devoted to recognizing the importance of customer service and to honoring the people who serve and support customers.
All of the festivities going on around OWC this week are not just to encourage the team to “Say Yes to Excellence” but also to serve as a thank you to our Customer Service Reps and our entire team that works so hard to provide the strong commitment to our customers, known to us as the “OWC Difference.”
Customer Service Week serves as a reminder of why we do what we do and renews our focus on service. We realize that we are here because of our customers, and we will continue to be there for them by providing the high level of service that has become synonymous with OWC.
Happy Customer Service Week!