For most of the country, daylight saving time ends this weekend. And although it means that the sun will set at roughly noon each day (at least it feels like it’s that early), there is a silver lining. Setting the clocks back an hour on Sunday morning means this weekend is an hour longer than others!
The only question is how will you spend your bonus hour? Well, we at OWC have a recommendation: spend it browsing the hundreds of great deals in our latest Garage Sale!
There are more than 300 total this month, and here are just a few deals that beat an extra hour of sleep any day:
- Thunderbolt Enclosures for 2 and 4 drives, $500 off 25TB LaCie, docks, more!
- Lots of Memory: Traded in, EOL, tested – and nicely Discounted for you
- Add SATA 6G, USB 3.0 to Mac Pro 2006-12 – PCIe high speed, not high cost!
- 3.5” HDs from $29; 3TB $92.50; 2TB from $69; and up to 6.0TB
- A few 2.5″ drives with 500GB from $39, 1TB $59.75, and up to 2.0TB
- Some SSDs to Browse with PCIe SSDs for Mac Pro 2008-2012, too!
- We need space.. You need space.. Drive Enclosures from $3.74 win-win!
- Speed up that refresh – video display, capture cards, cables & more
- Many mice found from $2.75, keyboards from $3, trackpads, and more!
- Scared up some MagSafe and MagSafe 2 laptop power adapters from $39
- 2.5” to 3.5” mount solutions, Data Doublers for 2 drives inside, & more
Be sure to check out our Garage Sale listing for many more great deals!
Want to get an early heads up on Garage Sale deals? Just subscribe to our Tips & Deals Newsletter and Hot Deals blasts and you’ll get the “inside scoop” on upcoming Garage Sale deals. They’re free to join and, unlike some other places, we don’t sell our subscriber lists to anybody.
As always, items are “first come, first served” and of varying limited quantities, so you’ll want to act quickly. Quantities are limited to that which is on hand and items automatically count down and “disappear” as sold out. Sorry… no rain checks.