The 2015 MacIT Conference is less than a month away. The top event for IT professionals in the business of deploying and supporting Apple products, MacIT is scheduled for July 14-16, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA. If you read our previous writeup of the event and didn’t spring into action to purchase your registration, note that you have only through June 30 to get the pre-event pricing of $795.
Over 70 speakers are set up to share their knowledge with attendees at over 40 sessions, covering:
– Directory Services
– Enterprise Services; Virtualization
– Network Management
– Deep OS X
– Deployment and Config Management
– IT Operations Scaling
– Emerging Technologies (i.e. Health Care; Quantified Self; etc)
– Security iOS Application Management & Governance
– Data Management for Cross-platform Applications
– Enterprise iOS Apps (i.e. OTS vs Custom Development)
You can join in on a live Twitter chat about Deploying Apple Devices on July 8 at 1 PM ET. Follow #macITchat for more details!