Team OWC will be on hand at the Chicago Creative Pro Users Group’s April event to give a presentation on creative storage and how it fits into your workflow.
The event takes place Wednesday, April 27 beginning at 1 p.m. in Chicago and will feature an intensive half-day set of sessions for attendees to learn about the latest in HDR and 4K production and workflow techniques from the industry leaders who are developing the technology. There will be afternoon workshops and it will culminate with the group’s normal April meeting in the evening.
OWC’s Chris H. will lead a session on creative storage and discuss what it can do for your team’s production.
Tickets for the event are on sale now at $5 for Chicago Creative Pro Users Group members and $10 for non-members. For more information on the event, visit: www.chifcpug.org. To purchase a ticket, please visit this link.
Here are some of the topics that will be discussed:
- In the lens’ eye – capture, creative tricks
- The state of 4K, HDR
- Effective workflow with 4K, HDR
- Media management, project storage
- Handling/tracking meta data
- Editing – “little known hints, tricks of trade”, automation to save time
- Audio optimization, mastering the tracks
- Storage in field through final post
- Protecting, rescuing content
- Music for optimum effect, results
- Motion graphics, design
- Special effects, visual effects tools/shortcuts, streamlining transitions
- Optimizing, streamlining editorial
- The ins/outs of color correction in 4K/HDR
- The problems of fixing it in post
- Drones in filmmaking – brilliant scenes done right
- The challenges, opportunities of VR
OWC Digital is a Platinum Sponsor of the Chicago Creative Pro Users Group post-production special event. For more information on OWC solutions, visit: www.owcdigital.com.