MacSales.com is proud to ship its unmatched selection of upgrade and expansion products for Mac and iOS device users all over the world. We also strive to ensure our customers are educated about each step in the order and delivery process.
In an effort to make the purchasing process as simple and affordable as possible, MacSales.com now offers a Delivery Duty Paid shipping service through UPS to a select number of European countries.
By selecting the DDP option, customers will be able to see and pay all duties, taxes, brokerage or other fees assessed on their imported order upfront along with the MacSales.com shipping fees. If the country of delivery qualifies, the DDP option will be presented during checkout.
The new DDP option brings added benefits for customers including:
- A simpler process: See your total shipping cost upfront – no unexpected duties and taxes collected upon delivery.
- More affordable shipping: COD fees are waived and disbursement fees are reduced.
- Faster delivery: Packages won’t spend time in holding while taxes and duties are settled by the local carrier.
Our quick guide below shows how to select the DDP option when placing a MacSales.com order:
1) Choose the item that you would like to purchase from MacSales.com and click Add to Cart.
2) Once you’ve added the item to your cart and enter the Checkout process, you will need to enter your order’s destination. If your country qualifies for the DDP service, you will see options that read: “International Shipping Options with all Duties, Taxes, and Fees Pre-Paid – 100% Inclusive to your door!”
3) Once you select one of these options, on the right side of the page you will see your estimated total with delivery, duties and taxes pre-paid. You can then proceed with your checkout.
And that’s it! If you have any further questions about the Delivery Duty Paid, please contact our friendly Customer Service team!