Apple announced macOS 10.14 Mojave, the anticipated follow-up to High Sierra, at today’s WWDC 2018 keynote. And while iOS 12 didn’t drop compatibility from the list of devices that work with iOS 11, Mojave does drop support for some Macs. Below is the list of all compatible Macs with macOS 10.14.
- MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or later)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or later)
- iMac (Late 2012 or later)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013, plus mid-2010 and mid-2012 models with recommended Metal-capable GPU)
You can find the list of Mac’s compatible with High Sierra here, which you will notice dates back to 2009 models in some cases. Find more coverage from WWDC 2018 here and make sure your Mac is ready to run its best for Mojave with My Upgrades.