OWC announced it will give away a trip for two to New York City as part of their 2018 Presenting Sponsorship of the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus. The trip will coincide with the Lennon Bus’ annual Come Together NYC programming, kicking off at New York City Hall on Sept. 13.
The “Come Together with OWC in NYC” contest will allow one grand prize winner and guest to be part of the residency launch events taking place on Sept. 13. Entry to the contest will be through OWC’s social media account postings, with a reply to the question “What does peace mean to you?” Postings will be on OWC’s MacSales.com Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, and entrants can engage through words, photos or videos in response, as well as liking, sharing and tagging posts.
“OWC has been a sponsor of the Lennon Bus and their mission for many years,” said Sally Washlow, Sr. Vice President of Marketing and Sales, OWC. “As Presenting Sponsor for 2018, we have had the opportunity to engage more deeply in their educational programming and platform, an important priority for all of us. We are excited to be offering this giveaway in conjunction with the launch of the Come Together NYC residency, and look forward to seeing the responses and meeting the winner next month!”
The contest opens on Aug. 8 and runs through Aug. 26. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced no later than Aug. 30.
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a Three Day, Two Night, Trip for Two (including round-trip Airfare and Accommodations) to New York City for participation in the NYC Come Together Event
- Two Tickets to the Ringo Star Concert at Radio City Music Hall on 9/13/18
- Two VIP passes to the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus presented by OWC Come Together NYC Event on 9/13/18
- Two VIP passes to the Morrison Hotel Gallery reception on 9/13/18
- Five Hundred Dollar ($500) Cash Allowance
- One OWC Mercury On-The-Go Pro 1.0 TB Hard Drive
- One pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones
- One Audio-Technica ATW-1102 System 10 Digital Handheld Wireless System
- One Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite (AAX/AU/VST)
- One pair of Genelec 8010 Monitors and carry case
- One Yamaha Pacifica PAC012 Electric Guitar
- One Yamaha PSRE263 Keyboard
- One Yamaha SKB2 Survival Kit
- One K&M 17540 Electric Guitar Stand
- One K&M 260/1 Round-base Microphone Stand
- One Neutrik custom John Lennon Educational Tour Bus cable & connectors
- One Copperpeace limited edition Seatbelt guitar strap
- One Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
- Approximate Retail Value $5,000 USD (“ARV”)
Stay connected to OWC and the Lennon Bus’ social media accounts; more information regarding the giveaway, residency programming and terms and conditions for the giveaway can be found here.
About The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus
The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus presented by OWC is a non-profit state-of-the-art mobile Pro Audio and HD video recording facility that provides hands-on experiences for students of all ages. Now in its 21styear, the Lennon Bus features the latest audio and video technology, gear and products. The Lennon Bus travels across the U.S. and Canada year-round, providing free tours and workshops at schools, retailers, festivals, and at major industry conferences. To see where the bus will be next, visit lennonbus.org/schedule.