Options up to 2.0TB for most 2013 to Current Apple Mac models, 1.0TB now $399.
OWC today announced new pricing on its Aura and Aura Pro line SSDs, which has led the way in supporting most Apple 2010 and later models with the upgrades that continue to keep these systems running strong today.
“Your startup disk is almost full.” This very urgent looking warning is the bane of Mac users everywhere. It’s the dire choice of either deleting your valuable memories or work from the computer or upgrading to a brand-new Mac.
Contrary to popular belief you can keep your cherished companion while making it just as beefy as the newest without having to spend a small fortune. The solution is quick and easy: upgrade your Mac’s drive memory capacity with a “Built for Mac First” OWC Aura SSD.
Today pricing of the Aura Pro X line of SSDs for Apple MacBook Air (2013 to Current), MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13” and 15” 2013-2015, Mac Pro 2013-Current, and Mac mini 2014-Current is at a remarkable point that makes these options better than ever. When storage is a primary driver, it’s an incredible option to upgrade your current system for savings over just selecting those options on a new system. OWC offers users:
- Up to 16x the capacity of the original Apple factory SSD
- Up to 4X the storage vs. original factory highest capacity option
- Incredible data performance of up to 1352MB/s
- Free install videos and 24/7 support make it easy to perform a DIY upgrade
- 30 Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Five Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty – includes award-winning OWC support
Current Pricing for the Aura Pro X is now as follows:
- 240GB now $149 (compare vs. $200 factory upgrade from 128GB)
- 480GB now $219 (compare vs. $500 factory upgrade from 128GB)
- 1.0TB now $399 (compare vs. $600 factory upgrade from 256GB)
- 2.0TB now $879 (compare vs. $1400 factory upgrade from 256GB)
“OWC is about giving customers the best choices for the Macs they depend upon,” said Larry O’Connor, Founder and CEO of OWC. “Our entire SSD line enable make it so running out of space doesn’t force unwelcome and unnecessary choices. A truly simple upgrade, that you can do yourself, solves the storage problem without the more costly and complex process of migrating to a different system.”
No guesswork, no worries – visit OWC’s online SSD guide to get the exact solution right for you and your Mac + free online videos make installation a breeze. The above pricing on Aura Pro X, as well as OWC’s full line of SSDs now from $44.99 (supporting nearly Mac model 2002 or later) are immediately effective and available online.
And with OWC upgrades you get to keep your existing drive or trade in a drive you already have for up to $400 back. – Or – Complete kits with the award-winning OWC Envoy Pro include everything you need to upgrade, transfer your data, and enjoy your old drive as a ‘new’ external SSD Drive.