OWC MaxRAM Memory unlocks new performance capabilities with double the Memory vs. factory offered.
OWC announced it is now offering the highest capacity memory upgrades available for the 21.5” iMac with Retina 4K Display & Non-Retina Display (2017-current), allowing iMac owners to upgrade their technology investment with up to 64GB of memory and maximize their output with the highest performance available.
Continuing in the tradition of being first to certify and deliver DIY upgrade solutions for Mac owners, OWC is pleased to provide these high-performing memory kits to their customers making it possible to max-out upgradeable memory slots, allowing owners to boost performance levels to run more apps, work with larger files, speed up render times, and manipulate larger data sets.
Availability and Pricing
OWC Memory Kits for the 2017-current 21.5” iMac are available for same day shipping via OWC Memory Upgrades. OWC kits provide memory capacity up to double that of factory options, and substantial per-gigabyte savings in comparison with factory-installed options for upgrading beyond factory-provided.
Complete Memory Kit Buying Options (2400MHz DDR4 PC3-19200 – Maximum 64GB supported):
- 16GB (8GB x 2) OWC2421DDR4S16K only $168.99 (save 13% vs. factory)
- 32GB (16GB x 2) OWC2421DDR4S32K only $298.99 (save 50% vs. factory)
- 64GB (32GB x2)OWC2421DDR4S64K only $899.00 (save 36% vs. factory) iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017), iMac 18,2 only
*Includes memory, tools, suction cups, microfiber cloth, OWC Screen Removal Tool & adhesive strips
Memory Kit Buying Options: (2400MHz DDR4 PC3-19200 – Maximum 64GB supported):
- 16GB (8GB x 2) OWC2421DDR4S16P only $164.99 (save 13% vs. factory)
- 32GB (16GB x 2) OWC2421DDR4S32P only $296.99 (save 51% vs. factory)
- 64GB (32GB x 2) OWC2421DDR4S64P only $895.00 (save 36% vs. factory) iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch 2017), iMac 18,2 only
*Includes memory, adhesive strips
After upgrading with OWC, customers can save even more with OWC’s Trade-in Rebate. Full details and models are listed at: OWC Memory Rebate. 16GB DDR4 2400 SO modules have a trade-in rate of: $180 for 32GB Kit and $360 for 64GB Kit.