OWC Radio is a forum-based podcast hosted by the four most prolific posters to the OWC Blog: OWC Grant, OWC Chris S., OWC Michael, and OWC Mike H.
Join us as we explore the popularity of Apple’s products and their increasing presence in daily life. From iPod to iPad to iPhone4, the iDevices are sending Apple’s stock through the roof to an all time high and now they’ve announced that later this week, they’ll be coming “Back to the Mac.” We simply cannot wait to hear what that means, although we do have our assumptions as well as our hopes.
Links from the show:
- Verizon gets iPad October 28th, AT&T too
- iPad Sees Record-Setting Adoption Rate, Poised to Become 4th-Largest Electronics Category
- Apple’s iPad proclaimed to have fastest adoption rate ever
- Apple shares top $300
- Apple now third-largest PC seller in U.S.
- Apple May Surpass Exxon As World’s Most Valuable Company
- Apple patents ‘anti-sexting’ technology
- Apple heading “Back to the Mac” on Oct. 20