This week’s podcast features guest Patrick McGovern, Apple in the news, and an in-depth discussion about Apple’s special event including preliminary takes on OS X 10.7 Lion, a review of iLife ’11, and the future of the MacBook and Mac computing in general.
Sound off in the comments below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links From the Show:
- Kicking the Chair to the Curb
- Mac App Store Provokes Developer Interest, Concern
- Is the MacBook Air a peek into the future of laptops?
- Apple Event
- Russia to Create Windows Rival
- 32% of iPad users skip the apps
- Survey: Third of iPad Owners Never Download a Single App
- Neilsen: Actually, 91% of iPad users (not two thirds) HAVE downloaded apps
- Obama, Steve Jobs Meet
- Goodbye Walkman, thanks for the iPod
- Consumers’ Hearts Bleed Red — and Blue
- Apple Red Line Stop