Newer Technology, Inc. announced today the NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone 4 to provide Do It Yourself servicing of the iPhone 4. Featuring varying sized, non-marring case opening pry tools, a suction cup display puller, and a magnetized driver set to either access Apple’s proprietary TS1 ‘Pentalobe’ screws or the included replacement Phillips screws, the $9.99 MSRP NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone is a complete iPhone 4 service access solution.
Complete Solution For Quick And Easy iPhone 4 Access
The NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone 4 includes the following tools for easy DIY iPhone 4 servicing:
- 5-point magnetized driver to access Apple proprietary designed TS1 ‘Pentalobe’ screws.
- Phillips #00 magnetized screwdriver and two #00 Phillips Loctite® Threadlocker Blue applied screws for optional replacement of the factory ‘Pentalobe’ screws.
- Two non-marring nylon ‘spudger’ pry tools with wide and narrow tips.
- Suction cup/puller for scratch-free display removal.
- Flexible, slim plastic pick/pry tool.
- Pointed tweezers for careful handling of small cables and components.
The NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone 4 is available immediately from NewerTech’s exclusive distributor, Other World Computing, as well as through the retail channel, and comes with a one year NewerTech warranty.
Expands NewerTech Line Of Computer Accessories
The NewerTech Seven Piece Toolkit for iPhone 4 joins the NewerTech 11 Piece Portable Toolkit and other unique NewerTech computer accessories to offer a one-stop source for every Mac and iOS device appearance, upgrade, and repair need.
“This innovative and complete toolkit gives iPhone 4 owners the ability to access the factory case sealing screws as well as the option to replace them with appropriate sized Phillips screws,” said Grant Dahlke, Brand Manager, Newer Technology, Inc. “With other included tools that enable safe, scratch-free case removal, this new toolkit is a must have for Phone 4 owners seeking a DIY servicing solution.”